Fish Tacos. Well, these are the end-all be-all. People can be intimidated by cooking fish for tacos, but don't be! After marinating, the fish just needs to cook in a glug of olive oil for a few minutes.
These fish tacos are the best! I've been using this recipe for years and it's just a foolproof, all around delicious recipe for fish tacos. Usually I use talapia but this time I went with cod to switch things up. You can have Fish Tacos using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fish Tacos
- It’s of Fish Tacos.
- Prepare 12 of White Corn Tortillas.
- You need 8 of Tilapia Fillets.
- Prepare of Red Cabbage.
- Prepare 2 of Vine Ripe Tomatoes (diced).
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Cilantro.
- It’s 1 of Lime (cut into wedges).
- You need 1/4 Cup of Red Onion (finely diced).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Pepper.
- You need of Feta Cheese crumbles.
- You need of Butter.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Sour Cream.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Mayo.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Lime Juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Sriracha Sauce.
A bad fish taco is worse than a bad chicken taco. And while most people would be turned off after multiple dismal experiences, I persevered, believing there to be better. Easy Fish Tacos are quick & healthy with a homemade spice mix and your favorite toppings! Fish tacos, that great meal of the Baja Peninsula, and a taste of summer.
Fish Tacos instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Make fish sauce: mix sour cream, mayonnaise, lime juice and Sriracha sauce and place in fridge..
- Mix Cumin, Cayenne Pepper, Salt & Pepper. Sprinkle on both sides of fish. Spray with oil and place a pat of butter on each fillet. Cook for 20 minutes. Then Broil fish for 3-5 minutes to crisp edges and brown..
- Lightly toast tortilla shells in oil..
- Place pieces of fish on tortilla shell. Top with tomato, onion, cheese, cabbage, cilantro and drizzle with sauce. Squirt with lime wedge..
- Serve and enjoy!.
They are simple to make, no more complicated in fact than a hamburger or a mess of pancakes, and they are considerably more. You don't need to find a taco truck, when you can make your own taco Find the best fish taco recipes from your favorite chefs, including easy fish tacos and tacos made with. This Baja Fish Taco Recipe is super easy to make, healthy, and full of flavor. Your family will love this Mexican favorite! Baja style fish tacos are a regional style of taco found in.