Asian Summer Roll Salad.
You can have Asian Summer Roll Salad using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asian Summer Roll Salad
- You need of bean sprouts.
- Prepare of cougette. deseeded.
- Prepare of red pepper.
- It’s of yellow pepper.
- You need of radish.
- Prepare of cherry tomatoes.
- You need of mint.
- It’s of spinach.
- You need of finely chopped garlic.
- It’s of lime juice.
- Prepare of fresh grated ginger.
- Prepare of tahini.
- Prepare of toasted sesame oil.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- You need of black sesame seeds.
- It’s of toasted flaked almonds.
- You need of vietnamese rice paper.
Asian Summer Roll Salad step by step
- Julienne the peppers, radishs, tomatoes, mint leaves and spinach.
- In a separate bowl mix the garlic, ginger, lime juice, tahini, soy sauce and toasted sesame oil together to make a dressing,.
- Mix together juliene vegetables, bean sprouts, sesame seeds, toasted flaked almonds and dressing together. It's ready to eat!.
- To transform salad into summer rolls: soak 1 rice paper round in very hot water for 1 min until soft. Remove from water, lay on flat surface and add small filling of salad in centre of paper. Roll up into little parcels. Repeat!.
- If you're feeling decadent this salad can be pimped with smoked tofu, ripe avocado and noodles. Delicious!.