Goma Ae (Vegetable with sesame sauce).
You can have Goma Ae (Vegetable with sesame sauce) using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Goma Ae (Vegetable with sesame sauce)
- It’s 1/2 lb of Vegetables (Kale, Spinach, Green beans, Bell Pepper, Okura, Cabbage, Broccoli, Potato, Carrot, etc).
- You need 2 tbsps of Roasted sesame (White or Black, as you like).
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
Goma Ae (Vegetable with sesame sauce) step by step
- Boil or steam vegetables. For the leafy vegetables, please drain using a strainer after boiling, and cool them rapidly with cold water. Then gently squeeze to cut off extra liquid. Cut into a small pieces..
- Roast sesame on the pan on low heat, until colored brown. (10-15min) If you're doing with black sesame, be careful not to burn!.
- Grind sesame with grinder or processor. In Japan, traditionally use "Suri-Bachi", a bowl having rough inner surface to crush the foods and "Suri-Kogi", a rounded stick like a rolling pin..
- Mix the vegetables with sesame, sugar and soy sauce..